Friday, May 22, 2009

addicted to MAGZ


*first of all..sorry if my grammar is terrible!*
hmm...its 11.30 pm and i STILL reading magazines! yeaaay..im addicted to magazines! you know, since i was 8 years old, my mom always bought some child magazine for me..but when i was 10 years old, i started to read my aunty's magazine such as seventeen, bazaar, female, etc..thats is fashion magazine and not dedicated to 10 years old girl like me..hahahaaa
i think my anxiety of fashion was started...
and when i was in senior high school, i always buy at least 4 fashion magazine per month...and almost all magazine that i buy is for mature cool fashionista women...
nowadays, after i wear hejab..i cant stop buying all those magazine per month!
although that magazine is not dedicated to mosleemah, i keep buy it...
that is why i will begin to make a magazine for mosleemah teen in my lovely country..Indonesia...
heheheeewww
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment